I have spent the past two winters cleaning snow off the car and the truck until I was totally fed up. I also had to clean the snowblower before using it. Enough is enough.
Then the removal of stumps and widening the area
Then with the help of PDG Doug Logan and RCMP Cst John Kennedy the main structure went up in one morning. An impossible task for less that 3 with a little help for Dale and Karen. Next chore is boring as I have to set the anchors before getting the cover on. Stay tuned.
Here we are on the final day. One week from starting and really only 3 half days of actually working on the two. All is in place and secure. I will spend some time over the next week adjusting and tightening the fabric and frames and get the rollup door operational. Today we put the main fabric cover on. It took 4 of us but went smoothly. The key is getting the frame square and adjusted as the cover is made to fit exactly. Although it was not really a hot day, it did not take long for the heat inside to build up. Like being in a hot house. Hopefully it will nt be taken over with plants.☺